What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to look and feel young for a long period of time
- Teaching you why you are currently headed for some cheesy nursing home
- Teaching you proven ways to read your own body, or that of others
- Teaching you the top 3 lies you are being fed about anti-aging
- Teaching you forgotten research on common food supplements
- Teaching you how to interpret your medical records
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Prometheus Project scores 71.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://prevent-aging.org/index_f2.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: prevent-aging.org you’ll also be taken through to prevent-aging.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)